Sunday, March 09, 2008

Wine Time and DIY...

Hi again!
Looks like we have Pics!
Below are the pics that were supposed to go with the above post.
Enjoy!




Here's a close up of the grapefruit on my tree. It's time to make wine!






And here Iam picking away!







Almost full! It takes a full load to make a 5 gallon batch of grapefruit wine.








And the fun begins! I spent around 3 hours cutting and squeezing.








The tree really puts out some nice fruit!


This is NOT what you think!! Here's my FoodSaver Vacume sealer sealing up some Amarillo hops! I repackaged 1 LB into 8 2oz packages then froze them for later use.





Getting ready to vacume seal. That's 2 oz there.





And here's how they came out. Notice the nice air tight sealed bags!





Here's our kitchen cabinets that my wife and I reworked. She created the glass panels, while I made the frames for the doors. She's really good at stained glass!





Below is a close up to show the glass work.


Below is a full shot of all of the cabinet doors.


Well....that's it for now....glad they fixed the pic upload tool...all seems well now.

Have a good week!

(_)3



1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home