Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Beer Pics!
















Here are the Pics! Howies Celebration is the golden colored brew and the dark one is the New Castle Clone. See the previous post (below) for the taste test report! Enjoy! (I sure am!!).
BTW... I will be brewing once again this weekend and we have been invited to attend a dear friend's annual German Octoberfest/cookout! I'll be making up a quick German alt to bring to the party. I'll be posting more on this recipe a little later this week.

Until then...Up Yer's!! LOL!!



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

When are you going to update this sucker? What's the next brew coming and when can I come try it?

10:14 AM  
Blogger Wottaguy said...

Hi Luke! sorry for not updating, but i've been real busy lately with my truck now working and other family matters. I'm going to try and brew this Sat, and will make another installment of Howies Celebration if the weather permits. Please stay in touch and thanks for stopping by!

3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home